My Collections

Friday, September 2, 2016

All the Heart Eyes {summer vibes}

It’s still so surreal to see products in person that I have designed. I just got a box FULL of the new “Summer Vibes” collection (aka baby #2… that’s what I call my collections… lol) and WOW. It’s so bright and cheery! Perfect for documenting all those summer activities. :) I’ll be sharing some of my favorite products from this line later on, and hopefully share a video of all the products as well. 


Check out the entire collection HERE! Oh, and ALSO! Use code SEPTEMBER for 15% off your purchase now through September 9th! :)

1 comment:

craftykellyj said...

You're so amazing!! Totally love it all! My fav is those little cactus images for sure. So bright and colorful! Great job Heather! Hope to purchase some soon!