My Collections

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Introducing Holly Jolly!

Sleigh bells ring, are you listenin'? I'm SO excited for Christmas. For one, I'll be MARRIED by then and we will get to celebrate our first christmas together, and for two, I have a BRAND NEW collection with Pretty Little Studio that I will get to use for decorating all sorts of crafty things for the holidays. 

This collection- "Holly Jolly" is up for pre-order NOW through October 17, so get your order in now so you can have some fun crafting supplies to use to document your December. 


Here's a few of my favorites:

Santa's Sack patterned paper (also available in vellum). A black and white buffalo plaid? YES! I seriously need a lot of these. I will use them all. 

Stocking Stuffers patterned paper

Winter Wonderland patterned paper- Thanks to Kevin for suggesting to put the little snowcaps on the trees. He's got some great ideas. :)

RED METALLIC Peppermint diecuts. These will be adorable. 

Word diecuts. This time I included some words to build on the other words. For example "our traditions" or "holiday magic". I'm eager to use these. 
White acrylic words. In my handwriting. These will be in two sets. How CUTE are they?? And you can dot the i's with stars! 


Word Stickers- Yes. These will be used a LOT. Plus I made these (of course), so they're all words I'll definitely use. Ah, the perks of designing scrapbooking products. ;)


I hope you love this collection as much as I do!! Check out the entire collection HERE!


No comments: