My Collections

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Pineapples are Always Best {summer vibes}

I am semi- obsessed with these little pineapples in my Sumer Vibes collection. And by semi, I mean really. From the moment I was designing these stamps, I imagined doing just this: watercoloring my own little pineapples on my projects. I like doing messy watercoloring with these shapes. I think the imperfection helps the card seem a little more cozy and home-y (Is this a thing? I believe so.). 


I actually used these alpha stickers from my Here + There collection for this card since we didn't do any alphas with my Summer Vibes line. 


Thanks for stopping by today! Hope you're enjoying my little card series! I wasn't really meaning to share THIS many cards, but ya know, that's not a bad problem. I'll take it. That means I'm getting to send these off to cheer up others too! :)

P.S. If you want to see something exciting, click HERE. ;) More on this soon! 

1 comment:

craftykellyj said...

I'm not quite into pineapples, but I love these little messy ones!