My Collections

Friday, January 27, 2017

Project Life 2016: College Grad

I'm trying to finish up my 2016 Project Life, so I feel more relaxed working on this year's album. I think this year I'm going to do 6x12, like I did the first half of the year in 2016. I really enjoy working with this size.There are not any albums in 6x12 right now, but I can just cut down a 12x12 chipboard album to the right size like I've done before. But anyways. 

Here's a spread I completed of my college graduation last May. It was super quick to make this one because I just so happened to have bought a grab bag of Kelly Purkey journaling cards from Black Friday that included some cards that were my school's colors! Yay! I probably wouldn't have used those cards otherwise too, so that's even more of a plus! 

The best part about graduating college was getting a s'mores ice cream cake from DQ for the after party. And I'm realizing I didn't even include that on this spread, so I might just go back and put it on the back of that program cover I'm including in my album. That's important stuff, y'all! ;)



When I'm finished with my 2016 albums, would you be interested in seeing a flip-through video of them? Let me know in the comments! 

No comments: