My Collections

Friday, February 10, 2017

Lucky

I love my man. :) 

This layout is all about the story, really. So here's the journaling:

"We were in Cracker Barrel the other day and K saw a sign that said, 'Sometimes I look at you and think how did I get so darn lucky' and he pointed to it and then nodded at me. Talk about making me feel special! It was so sweet. I love Kevin." 

When I found that Amy Tangerine "Lucky" thicker in my stash, I immediately thought of this story (especially since I made this layout soon after this happened). I'm not one to use the work "lucky" a lot, but I certainly am lucky to have my wonderful husband. He's just the best. :) And when he says sweet things like this, it always makes my little heart swell with happiness. 


I used the Picnic Tags from my Summer Vibes collection for the basis of the design for this page. I am challenging myself to use more of my own collections on my projects this year! I love how the bold patterns are the focal point of this page. 


I kept this layout pretty simple because, well, I'm really drawn to the minimalist look lately. Probably just a phase. Haha.

See ya next time with another paper project! 

No comments: