My Collections

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Wedding Wednesday: K&H + Recap

Looking back over the Wedding Wednesday posts, I have come to realize that I haven't shared our couple's portraits! Whaaaa??

So here ya go-- here are some of my favorites. 






And then here are a couple more of my faves that I don't think I've shared. I just loved the flowers. It sorta makes me sad that after the wedding, the bride and groom go on their honeymoon and don't get to enjoy the flowers more! LOL 


And I will leave with possibly my FAVORITE wedding photo. 


I have thoroughly enjoyed sharing some of our beautiful wedding photos, and I hope you liked seeing them along with some of the behind-the-scenes stories. If you are in the Birmingham, Alabama area, I would highly recommend our photographers: Katie & Alec Photography. They were super easy to work with and I just love our wedding photos. :)

Also-- here's direct links to the other Wedding Wednesday posts in case you missed them.


No comments: