My Collections

Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Palm Leaves Layout + Card {pls}

Hello! 

I have a new post on the Pretty Little Studio blog! I'm sharing this layout: 


I'm semi-obsessed with the palm leaf trend. Like. Seriously. LOVE these little shapes that seem to be popping up everywhere. I had this idea to cut out a lot of these palm leaves and layer them on a scrapbook page (of course with a photo of Cancun!). I like that if you look at the layout at an angle, you can see the patterns underneath some of the layered leaves. 



And since I had some leftover diecuts, I went ahead and made a card too! I love how this one turned out too. 



If you're interested in seeing more of my process for making this layout and card (and a full supply list!), check out the Pretty Little Studio blog post HERE! Have a fabulous day! 

No comments: