My Collections

Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Project Life: Good Times (+Video!)

I have a goal this summer (basically June and July) to have a new video on my YouTube video every Tuesday. I'm planning on scheduling these out so I make sure I get them all up. So far I have 3 videos made, so I think I'm on a roll! :)

Today I have a process video for the making of this page:


I used a lot of random products from my stash. Lately I've liked using scrapbooking products for my PL spreads. I know, I know. Scrapbooking supplies and Project Life products are basically the same thing. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I've been digging through my stash and using up some stuff rather than just using kits that I have (although kits are super fun too!).




I'm super interested to know what kind of YouTube videos you like watching. I personally love any process videos. :) 

Click HERE to view the YouTube video. Hope you enjoy it! 

No comments: