My Collections

Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Project Life Process Video || Gossamer Blue


Have you ever checked out Gossamer Blue?? Well GB is my new obsession. Back in May (National Scrapbook Day), I won a 3-month kit subscription to any kit I wanted (they currently offer three different kits). I was SO excited to find out that I had actually won!! Gossamer Blue has recently went all-exclusive, meaning that everything in their kits are made just for them. No American Crafts products or anything. I love that. And man-- these kits are amazing. :) 

I may or may not have splurged and subbed to the scrapbook kit too (I had a gift card). I may cancel that one soon just because we are getting off the road soon and I probably don't need to be spending that money. We'll see! 

Here's a quick & simple page I made with the June Gossamer Blue kit.






I made a process video of this page too, so check that out HERE (I'd love it if you did)! 

No comments: