My Collections

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

13 Months... One of my favorite little people :)

Today is sketch challenge day over at Pretty Little Studio! 

My layout this week is about my cute little cousin, Blaine. I adore him. I try to take pictures of him (and his brother) whenever I get the chance. And I love scrapping them! Blaine is just so adorable and cute and sweet and adorable and .... I could go on forever. Like my title on this pose says, he's one of my favorite little people. :) 

In other news, I have been so busy lately!! We are still working on some major changes around here. Plus we've had graduations, a wedding, and everything in between to go to! And then this week is my graduation! Thursday is the day!! Eeekkk! I'm so excited! Today is my last "actual" day of school. Just catching up some exams and trying hard to finish the yearbook so I don't have to come back tomorrow. I will be so glad when May is over! I never thought I'd say that. 

Again, sorry this picture is blocky. I don't know what is with my Blogger app!! 

No comments: