My Collections

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Guesting for Artful Delight

Hello everyone! 

I am the guest designer for May over at Artful Delight

I got to pick between their card kit and their scrapbook kit, and I chose to work with the scrapbook kit. It had a lot of cute products in it. Mainly what I was excited about was the 2-step misting template from Studio Calico! I ended up using it on 2 of my 3 projects! The mist "First Kiss" that comes in the kit is such a pretty shade of pink. It goes perfectly with the misting template! 

For my first layout, I used the awesome Heidi Swapp sunburst paper. I highlighted the sun rays with some triangle stamps from the MME stamp set that came with the kit and some machine stitching. Then of course I used my "usual" layering.




This next layout I used a lot of the HS "Serendipity" papers to layer behind the photo and then some Amy Tan "Yes, Please" stickers to embellish it. 




And you might think that you can only use that awesome misting template on layouts... Think again! I used it on a card!  


I really enjoyed working with this kit. And I still have lots of it left! Yay! Thank you Leeanne for working with me and letting me guest design for your company! :) 

3 comments:

blsd2scrp said...

lovely work! really great technique and details!

katie said...

Congrats on being a guest designer! I need to do some more misting. I used to do it on every layout and now not so much. ;)

Unknown said...

Beautiful work you've done for them- congrats on your guest spot!

xErin