My Collections

Friday, May 3, 2013

Winner & San Francisco Pics!! :)

Today is the day. Today is the day I get to share a few of my San Francisco pictures with you! But first, let me announce the winner from the Love My Tapes/ Pretty Little Studio blog hop. And the winner is...

Chantal Vandenberg!!

Chantal, please email me at limegreen(dot)flower(at)juno(dot)com within 7 days. If I don't hear from you by next Friday, I'll have to pick another winner. Thanks for hopping along, everyone! :)

So now on to pictures! I loved the trip. I'm so glad we got to go and that my dad got to chaperone! It will definitely be a fond memory of my senior year of high school. :) I think my favorite part was going to the Golden Gate Bridge. Totally loved it. It was so, like, ahhhhhh WOW! We actually went to the bridge twice. Once in the evening and once in the afternoon. The best food I ate was at Fishermen's Wharf. Fresh seafood at Fog Harbor. I ate shrimp, swordfish, and salmon and it was oh-so-good. The shrimp was soooo good. It was also the most expensive meal I ate too! But I can still taste it... mmmm....

I could write so much about our trip, but I'm going to stop for now and just show you the pictures I have to share. I took 555 pics total, so this is just a sampling.

Happy Friday! :)

















4 comments:

katie said...

So many awesome pics!

MarLeah Beverage said...

So awesome! I really like the one of you and your dad with the bridge in the background and then the one of the bridge after it.

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Yay!!! So happy! Gorgeous photos!!! :D

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Hi again, just letting you know that I've just sent you an email! Thanks again! xo