My Collections

Friday, January 9, 2015

Clipboard Mini Album {me & my BIG ideas}

Hi there! Well, as of tomorrow, CHA is here! I really thought about attending this year, but I ended up not going. It is one of my dreams to go someday though!

Here is one of the projects that I made for the me & my BIG ideas booth. I had an extra clipboard hanging out in my room, and I had this idea to make a mini album out of it! The mambiSTICKS (clear stickers) were perfect for adding a little filler for the space that I didn't utilize at the bottom of the clipboard. That "Be Awesome" sticker is actually GOLD, if you can't tell. It kind of looks like gold foil. Super pretty.


I scored each page where it bent at the clip so it would be easier to turn the pages. I also sewed the pages together once I was finished with them all so they won't fall out and go everywhere if someone is flipping through it. 




I kinda loved collaging all these white clear stickers on this last photo. 


And the thought that Laura is at CHA just makes me happy. :D You can read more about this project on the mambi blog today as well. Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend! 

-Heather 

1 comment:

Jen @Sadie Inspired said...

I love this Heather! I can't wait to see it in person at CHA tomorrow. You are SO talented!! xo, Jen