My Collections

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Scrapbook Layout: Brr!

Honestly, I told myself a little earlier in the year that I wasn't going to be making scrapbook layouts, just Project Life spreads and cards. But then I got the urge to play along with some challenges and make some pages. In the last week I think I have made three layouts, which hasn't happened in a loooooong time. 

I quit my Studio Calico scrapbook kit subscription after December of last year, and I decided to put all of my kits together. Sometimes I think the kits look too much like a kit (that's their purpose, right? lol). Mixing the kits gives a different look to the kits. 

And of course I like adding embellishments like the awesome wood veneer pineapple that my awesome friend and mambi design team coordinator Amanda designed (how cool is it that she has her own line?!).





I actually used a sketch for this layout, but I will leave that out since it was a Facebook challenge. ;)

I guess I should say that I will indeed be making layouts this year. I miss them. 

-Heather

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is so adorable and fun, fun, fun! You combine completely different products so well! ...and thanks for the shout out! :)