My Collections

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Countdown to Valentine's Day: Moodboard

Today is another day for sharing a Valentine's Day project here on my blog! Yay!

This one is pretty exciting for me. 

I've been wanting to design a moodboard for a while now. It's kind of like styling lots of objects to fit in one photo. I had sent little boxes of Valentine's Day goodies to a few of my friends a couple of weeks ago (so they could enjoy them early!), and I wanted to take a picture of all the items I sent them. So, I placed them all out on a piece of posterboard and took a pic! Of course I added some props to the photo, like the heart shaped sunglasses and the baker's twine. But that's the fun of it. Adding little things. 



The main focus of the package was the little heart banner. I literally cut over 100 hearts with my Silhoutte Cameo so I could layer them and make several banners. Maybe that's why my mat is not sticky anymore and my blade is dull… lol 

I had so much fun creating this little Valentine- themed moodboard. Makes you want to grab everything out of the photo, doesn't it?!

1 comment:

MarLeah Beverage said...

Love things like moodboards! You nailed the set up and everything! Yes, I want to grab every single thing out of the photo... but wait! I think I already have most of it! ;D