My Collections

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Scrapbook Layout: Style

I'm here to share a layout that I made for a design team call. For the call, you had to create a new never-seen-before project for part of the application. I didn't make the team, but I now get to share the layout that I made!

I wanted to use some fun, pretty shades of blue and pink for this layout about my sister. I have lots of photos of her and sometimes I get tired of thinking of titles for all of them. This particular photo was focused on her outfit, so I thought, "Why not make a layout about her style?" She has definitely got some awesome style. I promise you if it wasn't for her, I'd be wearing ugly old lady clothes. ;) She helps me out.

I mixed different items from my stash for this page. Sometimes there are just items that you love and want to use but never have the chance to! For example, that tag/ journaling card that says "very important." It is from the Dear Lizzy Polka Dot Party collection and I just love it. I'm glad I finally used it! 


Can we take a moment to take in the beauty of this gorgeous stamp?! I bought it in a Studio Calico add-on kit just because I wanted the stamp. And yep- I've never regretted it. I will use this stamp forever. This particular time I heat embossed it with white powder and then watercolored the image. I have to say I love the elegant vibe it gives to the page! 



Alright, back to the grindstone. Tomorrow is college. 

-H

P.S. I have done a lot of Project Life spreads this year and hardly any of them have been shared here! I need to fix that. I am really bad about taking photos of them. Especially when those page protectors glare from the light! Arg! I will get them posted SOON. I must tell myself that.

No comments: