My Collections

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

mambi HAPPY PLANNER™ spread

I'm excited to share this new HAPPY PLANNER™ spread for this current week!

(And if you didn't know already, the planners are now available in the me & my BIG ideas shop HERE! Yay! There are so many fun embellishments in ADDITION to the awesome planner itself!)

I didn't have a lot of to-do's to put in the latter days of this week, so I added a watercolored quote to fill up the space. It is by no means perfect, but I love it! Reading it just makes me happy. :)



Another small quote on the left page:



"YOU GOT THIS!" Yes, I put that on my work schedule. Sometimes I need that little encouragement! HA!

 
And I didn't know if you knew this or not, but the inside of the rings are little hearts! How CUTE is that?! I noticed that first thing when I got my HAPPY PLANNER™ and that is one of my favorite details of the planner system.



Thanks for stopping by to see my planner spread! Be sure to visit me & my BIG ideas HERE! :)


No comments: