My Collections

Monday, April 6, 2015

Project Life Spread + New Video

Yep, it was just like I thought it would be. I didn't blog any over Spring Break! Oops! ;)

But I'm back at it today! I seriously only have 5 weeks left of this semester of college, and I'm pretty excited. That's even including finals week! I'm looking forward to being out of school for a while. I love college, but there's something fun about "being out of school for the summer" that is very appealing to me at the moment. Haha.

One thing I wanted to make sure I did over Spring Break was make another process video. So I did just that! You can click HERE to watch my process. :)


This time I used mainly the Studio Calico ODYSSEY Project Life kit for my Project Life spread. Of course I added other items in with the kit, but most of the cards came from that specific kit. 

Sometimes I think it's fun to get behind on Project Life. I know that sounds funny, but sometimes I just want to print out my photos and keep going on with life. I don't want to worry about scrapping the photos right after I take them (which is usually what I do when I do Project Life). While that seems like a good idea, it really isn't. I wasn't getting far behind at ALL (only a few weeks) and I was already freaking out. Being stressed takes the fun out of it. I caught back up over Spring Break, but seriously! I need to just get my scrapping bug out when I have it (usually when I print my photos) and not purposely wait till I have several weeks to get done at once. I find that when I take my time on the PL spreads, I end up liking them a lot better. 

Thanks for joining me today! My question for you today is this: do you get stressed about the stories/memories/photos that you want to document? Does it sometimes seem like too much to do? What is your solution? Let me know in the comments! :)




No comments: