My Collections

Sunday, December 4, 2016

Holly Jolly is on Pinterest!

Hello lovelies! 

I am popping in for a short bit here to share with you that I've started some Holly Jolly boards on my Pinterest account! I made a board of all the products, so you can now easily add any of your favorites to your wish list boards. ;)


There's also a Holly Jolly inspiration board, which I will continuously keep pinning projects I find that feature my Holly Jolly collection! How fun, right? Make sure you share your work if you use my collections-- you might just find it on one of my collection inspiration boards! :) 


Be sure to follow me on Pinterest so you can keep a tab on all of the crafty goodness that is going on around here! 

Happy Sunday to you! I'm looking forward to going on a date night tonight with my hubby. I miss him since he works 12 hours a day... :'(

No comments: