My Collections

Friday, July 29, 2011

BoBunny Cards

I'm back AGAIN with more cards made from Sassy Lil' Card sketches! :) I challenged myself to use some scraps of BoBunny's Petal Pushers line. I have made a couple of layouts out of this collection of papers and embellishments, and so I thought I'd use the rest of it up on these 3 cards!

I used most of the leftovers up- except I found about a 4x6 piece of paper I must have missed in my scrapfile later! Oh man! Thought I had used all of it up!

Made with the June 14th Sassy Lil' Sketch
 
 

Supplies: Patterned Paper: BoBunny, Stamp: Imaginisce, Ink: Colorbox, Circle Punch: Fiskars

Made with the July 21st Sassy Lil' Sketch 
 

Supplies: Patterned Paper: BoBunny, 3-D Embellishments: BoBunny, Letter Stickers: American Crafts, Ink: Colorbox, Scalloped Circle Die: Spellbinders

Made with the July 28th Sassy Lil' Sketch
 

Supplies: Patterned Paper: BoBunny, Stamps: Studio G, Stickles: Ranger, Ribbon: Hobby Lobby, Ink: Colorbox

2 comments:

Dolly Daydreams said...

Wow well You have been busy three sketches 3 fabulous card and all with your scraps, fabulous work each and every one ! Great colours and just love your stitching ! Thanks for joining us at Sassy Lil Sketches and good luck

Marie

Karen AKA Soccerboyzmom said...

you have done a fabulous job with the 3 sketches at Sassy. Keep up the good work.