My Collections

Thursday, July 28, 2011

July 7th Sassy Lil Card

I did this card a while ago and just haven't posted it yet!! I loved this sketch, and I immediately knew what I was going to do when I saw the sketch. I had gotten some new Hampton Arts stamps in the mail for a prize from someone from Club Creating Keepsakes and I wanted to try them out.

I usually don't stamp, so I thought it'd be kinda neat to try it out. And I found out I like it! The only thing is that it takes a while. Getting out the stamps, inking them, cleaning them up... anyway- I was kinda scared about the grid pattern because I was stamping it "free handed" and was afraid that I'd get it lopsided! It ended up being alright and I really like how the whole thing turned out! To top it off with a little dimension, I added some clear Stickles to the center flower.



Supplies: Patterned Paper: Nikki Sivils, Stamps: Hanpton Arts, Ink: Colorbox, Thickers: American Crafts, Scalloped Punch: Fiskars, Stickles: Ranger


No comments: