My Collections

Friday, August 3, 2012

Communicate


I made this layout yesterday for the Frosted Designs sketch challenge (click here to go to challenge). I haven't participated in a challenge over there in a while and I really liked the sketch, so I thought " Why not?!" In case you haven't noticed, I love trying out all sorts of different styles of scrapbooking. When I see a sketch like this one, I automatically think of lots of layering and clustering. I actually didn't use too much clustering on this page, but I made lots of different 'levels' by using pop dots.
I used Jillibean Soup's Neapolitan Bisque Soup line. I received this in a prize kit from The Paper Bakery, so this layout was almost FREE to me. I was really happy to get this line because its one of my favorites from JBS!! I love the little phone icons in this line. :)

Something I did a little differently on this layout is for the Kraft background, I used the back of a piece of Jillibean Soup patterned paper (of course it was printed on Kraft, not white paper) that I didn't really like. But, I love the color of Kraft on the back of the pattern so that was handy!!

4 comments:

Heather M said...

Great job! I always like to use pop dots to get that 3d effect.

Unknown said...

Love how you added the title and the polo photo is awesome. Thanks so much for joining us over at Frosted Designs for our latest challenge.

Auntie Em said...

That is such a cute LO. I love hidden journaling on a page. :)

craftykellyj said...

Great layout. I'm loving all the white space and the clustering. There's not tons, but enough. Great job!