My Collections

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Fun with some AC Shoreline

Howdy! This is one of three posts I'm putting up today. I have completed a few challenges over the past couple of days and haven't gotten around to posting them until now. I thought it'd be easier for you to comment on if I made separate posts for each challenge I'm participating in.

I bought some lovely American Crafts Shoreline papers at my LSS this past weekend, The Scrapbook Princess. I wasn't sure if I'd actually like using this line, but I really do because it's so SUMMERY! :) It's also great for boy pages too! I used the Paper Bakery Sketch for this page.



And I am trying to add more close-ups of my projects to my blog posts... so here ya go!  

2 comments:

DanaMK said...

I love the photos you worked with - so adorable! I really like how you did your title, overlapping the letters and popping them up. The ric rac and the stitching are perfect touches.

Unknown said...

Love this! Thanks for playing along at The Paper Bakery :) My favorite part is the title... super fun.