My Collections

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Goodbye Summer

Post #2 of today...

I was playing around with my AC Shoreline paper and thought it was so summery that I would make a summer card. I'm so sad summer is already over. I will not miss the heat though; I have being hot. I love the winter though. Great time for scrapping, if I do say so myslef! ;)

This card is for the Frosted Designs Fabulous Friday challenge to use fabric on a project. I love adding fabric ruffles to my cards and so I did just that with this card! The fabric is from Moda. Most of these supplies are from The Scrapbook Princess. :)


And a BONUS card! I did not use fabric on this card, but I thought I'd do a little extra on this post because I used the Shoreline collection on this card as well. I have had this ribbon around for a while and I thought it would look cute with this paper!

1 comment:

DanaMK said...

I always love your cards - you do such a great job with them!