My Collections

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Christmas Cards

I am sharing my 2012 Christmas cards today! They didn't turn out exactly like I wanted them to, but they aren't the worst cards I have ever made. By the way, I hate making cards in bulk. I would MUCH rather make each card super unique and focus more on each card rather than make several cards all the same. I would have done that for my Christmas cards, but I was too busy making other goodies and I almost didn't get them mailed!

I lifted this design from another card that I have made, and to be honest, I liked my other card a lot more. I don't know why these Christmas cards didn't turn out quite right, but anyway. I did get to use my Cameo on these cards though (which is a plus). I welded the "JOY" letters together because I did not want to individually glue each letter to the labels. I kept the negative from my "JOY" diecuts because it looks way cool! You might see that in one of my projects soon. :)

Merry Wednesday! Only 6 days till Christmas (that is, if you count today)!





3 comments:

katie said...

You may not LOVE them.. But I love the stripey background!! :)

ELLEN said...

These are really cute Heather! I love the bright colors. Think I may have to lift your design for next year! Merry Christmas Heather!

glorygirl said...

Very cute! Love how you used all the scraps of paper!