My Collections

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Little Treats

I decorated these little treats for my friends that I eat lunch with. One day I brought a Ghirdelli caramel square, and River (yes, that's his name) tried some and loved it. Everyone else at the table seemed to like them too, so I thought "I need to bring them some for Christmas!" So, of course, I had to decorate them with my scrapbook stuff! I used my Silhouette Cameo for the snowflake and the little name negatives. I love the negative trend right now, and it makes it so easy to do with my Cameo diecutting machine. I'm giving these treats to my friends today, so i hope they like them!





























4 comments:

katie said...

I love how you cut out the letters!!

Ashley Horton said...

These are SO CUTE, Heather!! Perfect idea for using the Cameo!!

Auntie Em said...

These are adorable! I had to Pin them.
Thank you for sharing...not just here but your friends I am sure appreciated you sharing as well! :)

Bethany Stellpflug said...

I love how you did the candies Heather! Super neat and so lovely too! :)