My Collections

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Drive

I made an 8.5 x 11 layout the other day! It has been such a long time since I have tried this size. I had been browsing Pinterest for some inspiration, and I found a cute layout that was 8.5 x 11. It had lots of layering and white space, and I liked the different "look" to it. This is not my usual layout design, but sometimes it's fun to just change it up a bit.






I used some October Afternoon "Sidewalks" and "Woodland Park" products for this page. I haven't used my OA stash in a while, so I had fun using up bits and pieces from each collection that I have had around for a while. I forgot how much I love October Afternoon! Did you hear that OA is being produced by Webster's Pages now? I love the quality of Webster's Pages, so I'm SUPER excited about this partnership! I can't wait to buy some fresh and new October Afternoon products soon. 

3 comments:

MarLeah Beverage said...

Really cute and I totally agree! :)

Ashley Horton said...

Love the 8.5x11 size, Heather! And the layering looks awesome and great use of the OA!

Auntie Em said...

Your LO is beautiful! I love the layered bits of pretty papers. It's fun to switch LO sizes once in a while. I enjoy doing 8x8 for a fast and easy page.
October Afternoon and Webster's are my two favourite paper companies so it's bound to be a good partnership.