My Collections

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Beautiful, Lovely Flowers {summer vibes}

I promised to share some projects I’ve been making with my new Summer Vibes collection, so better sooner than later, right? This one is my favorite card that I have made so far. When I had designed these flowers, I had envisioned layering them to make a beautiful little bouquet on a card or layout, and I must say— this card turned out just as cute as I had imagined it. :) It’s always awesome when that happens. Not going to say that happens ALL the time, but it is wonderful when it does. 

I used up like… half of a Flower Crown sticker pack making this card, but it was totally worth it. I mixed in a couple of diecut flowers as well and popped them up with dimensional adhesive to add some different layers to the card. Plus that turquoise gingham patterned paper?? I need ten thousand of those papers. Definitely my favorite pattern from this collection. 

I completed the card with a little sentiment label from the Summer Vibes collection, some enamel dots, some twine, and a few little strips of washi tape from SV. I think the little washi strips adds in just the right amount of that little extra something that the card needed. 



Alright, that's all for today! 

I hope you have a fantastic hump day! I know I will-- Kevin is coming tomorrow night, so I will be busy over here finishing up tasks so I can be with him when he gets in. :)

1 comment:

GLOANN said...

Very pretty card! I couldn't find the washi tape until I enlarged the picture and then saw that it was clear with the dots. I had thought those dots were the enamel dots.