My Collections

Monday, September 12, 2016

What a Conundrum {summer vibes}

I am now faced with the terrible problem of deciding whether to use MY collections when sitting down to scrap or to use the new collections that I have bought from other designers. Lately, like, really recently, I have just been in the mood to use my Summer Vibes collection. I have made 3 cards with it already and it's PERFECT for sending someone some sunshine (say that 5x fast). ;) Cardmaking will always be my first crafting love. <3

Here's what my desk looked like yesterday during a crafting session. Such a fun, happy mess. 


I have also uploaded two unboxing videos to my (previously neglected) YouTube channel. I hope to add some process videos when I get those made. :) No promises, but I intend to do at least ONE! Small victories, right? 

To view the Summer Vibes Collection Unboxing on YouTube, click here.

To see the Summer Vibes Gold Metallic Specialty Papers, click here

I'll be back soon with some Summer Vibes inspiration! :)

No comments: