My Collections

Monday, February 11, 2013

Love You 2 *Layout*

Hello! Happy Monday!

This weekend was another productive one for me, creatively speaking. I made some valentines plus a layout and a card. PLUS I went shopping with my little sis! :) So I feel accomplished. In case you're wondering, my tour on Friday went very well. I loved the college, but I would only get a third of what I'd pay in scholarships. And I'm paying for college myself. So I think I'll stick with the college I was planning on going to in the first place. Don't get me wrong, the college was BEAUTIFUL and I loved everything about it. But I don't want to have a buncha debt when I get out of college. :)

Here's the layout I made this weekend! I used the weekly challenge over at Club CK to use the word "love," washi tape, and one or more hearts. I used Diana's sketch over at the Imaginisce blog. I'm not entering it into the challenge because I didn't use Imaginisce products, but I liked the sketch so much I used it anyway. I used my "Cashmere Dame" mini pad from Glitz for the papers. I really like how it turned out. I didn't mean to make the turquoise and red prominent but I apparently did and I like that! :)

Come back tomorrow for some Valentine inspiration... Mixed media style!









2 comments:

Andrea said...

such a sweet page! Great use of cashmere dame!

Ashley Horton said...

Fun page Heather!! Love the journaling spot and the different Washi Tapes! Glad to hear your decision for College...and you are definitely making a great choice to stay out of debt!!