My Collections

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Project Life: Weeks 5 & 6

I finally took some pictures of my PL pages that I haven't shared yet! These 2 weeks were pretty eventful with lots of different Senior activities. First, I found out that I am Valedictorian of my graduating class, and then in the same week, I also went to a DAR Good Citizen reception. Lots of good things that I need to scrap! I have found looking back at my albums that I rarely scrapbook ME. And I need to with all the activities that I've had going on lately!

Week 6 included going shopping with my sister. We got a couple of pairs of jeans at the thrift store and I transformed them into skirts! I've always wanted to do that and I was very pleased with the outcome. I actually have two more pairs at home I need to make... I also visited a college in week 6. It was AH-mazing, but it costs too much money. :( They used to have a scholarship that paid all of your tuition if you were Valedictorian of your class, but they got rid of it last year. Boo! :( Oh well- that just means I need to stay home and go to the college I already had in mind.

Don't forget to go vote for me in the Card Contest over at Practical Scrappers! See my post here.











3 comments:

Andrea said...

Wow! SO COOL! I love the way you are doing PL! I could even do it that way! lol Such a great pages and congrats on all of your wonderful accomplishments :)

katie said...

You have such cute handwriting. :)

Andrea said...

Hello dear! Just getting back to your question.. That circle mask is an actual Mr. Huey's mask from Studio Calico! I just traced it! :) I have been wanting to do that for awhile now! :)