My Collections

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Another Post for Today-- PBK+SYS

Ok I just have to go ahead and post this layout too today. I made this layout with the Paper Bakery Kit Sketch #5. I loved all of the banners so much that I left them the way they were arranged on the sketch and just followed the layering.  I used my Dear Lizzy "Fifth & Frolic" scraps on this page. When I knew I wanted to use this sketch, I thought, "What line do I have lots of scraps of??" Fifth & Frolic won. :) 

I also made this page for the Scrap Your Story challenge to document one of your journeys. I scrapped my journey through high school. I'm so glad it's over! :D 

Ok I'm so bad at blogging stuff you want to read. So I'll stop now. Haha. No, really. I have trouble making blog posts interesting. Any tips?








10 comments:

MJ's Kraze said...

Cute page. I really one to get that collection. The only collection I have from her is Enchanted. Same here Heater about the comments. I write on tons of posts with little to no comments.

katie said...

soo cute!! I love how you used both black & white and a color photo. :)

Andrea said...

great page! I love how you used Dear lizzy! Congrats again! thanks for playing with us at SYS!

Jessica said...

Excellent journey topic! And I love the Dear Lizzy with that sketch, perfect. Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Your Story.

Chark said...

beautiful page--where you headed to school?

craftykellyj said...

Cute page! I have problems talking too much on my blog, so don't take advice from me....

Stacia Brandt said...

Congrats on your graduation Heather! This page is very pretty. I love that it is so light and airy....and the pictures really stand out!

Ashley Horton said...

Love it Heather! Perfect use of the 5th & Frolic and great photos of you on your Graduation day! Thanks for playing along with us @ The Paper Bakery!

Katrina Hunt said...

I LOVE that you are documenting your graduation that JUST happened!!! And what a wonderful take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at TPB!

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

Just adorable! Love your take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at the Paper Bakery!!!
And congrats on your graduation!!!