My Collections

Friday, June 14, 2013

Bring on the Sunshine

Happy Friday, everyone! I have a summery layout to share today made for this week's Chic Tags Sunday Challenge. The challenge was to use song lyrics on your layout. Well, I was so inspired by the Scrap Your Story challenge the other week to use song lyrics that I did another page with lyrics! Good thing there are so many songs to choose from! :) This time I used some lyrics from "All Over Me" by Josh Turner. I don't particularly love that song, but I loved the phrase "Bring On the Sunshine." I thought it fit perfectly with my pool picture I took this week when Laura and I were swimming on Monday. 

I used the "Atlantic" collection from Studio Calico for this layout, mixed with some awesome Crate Paper "The Pier" pieces and of course some Chic Tags! I really enjoyed just layering and layering and layering on this one. :) Can you tell?!





Hope you have a wonderful weekend! 

2 comments:

katie said...

You rock at layering, did you know that?

craftykellyj said...

I love the layering! It's looking good!