My Collections

Saturday, March 1, 2014

March SFTIO Kit Reveal

Check this out.



It's the newest kit from Scrapbooking from the Inside Out entitled "Honesty." 

Honestly, it's amazing. ;)

This kit is FULL of the "From Me to You" line 
from Pebbles, Amy Tangerine's "Cut & Paste" line, and the "Naturals" collection from Authentique (super cool-- I haven't used Authentique in such a long time!). BEAUTIFUL mix of colors. And embellishments? Absolutely awesome. :) 

Just a few of the embellishments include wood veneer cards from Amy Tangerine (I've wanted to use these so bad and just never bought them!), arrow paper clips from Webster's Pages (always love me some paper clips!), and some awesome frames from Basic Grey, Pebbles, and Maya Road. And that's not even half of it. Seriously. It's ah--mazing. If you want to see the whole kit contents, check out the Scrapbooking from the Inside Out website


And here are the projects I made with the kit this month! More on these to come! :)

-Heather

1 comment:

craftykellyj said...

Such a pretty kit! And lovr your layouts! I think I am going to give them a try in a few months.