My Collections

Thursday, May 1, 2014

May SFTIO Kit Reveal

I'm very excited about sharing May's Scrapbooking from the Inside Out kit! It's entitled "Intuition." 



 The paper included in this kit is from Dear Lizzy's "Daydreamer" collection and also from the "Growing Up Girl" line from Webster's Pages. Such a pretty combination of colors and patterns.  One thing I REALLY love about this kit is that there are 2 pages of 3x4 cards… one from the Carpe Diem line from Glitz Design (that page has some 4x6's on it along with the 3x4 cards) and a page from the Dear Lizzy Daydreamer line. Even though I am not doing Project Life this year, I still LOVE incorporating 3x4 cards into my projects. 

This kit has another awesome stencil from TCW- Balzer Designs-- a lightbulb! I always LOVE the stencils included in the kits! There's also more distress paint- this time the color is worn lipstick. Such a pretty pink. :)

As far as embellishments go, there are some AWESOME Dear Lizzy circle thickers, Studio Calico mini alphas, puffy heart stickers from American Crafts, phrase stickers from Webster's Pages, and some awesome paper clips. I love paper clips!! Plus some bows on a twine garland, Carpe Diem (Glitz Design) whatnots, and some blue sequins. Absolutely fabulous! 

And here are my monthly projects! 

I made three layouts and one art journal page this month. I just LOVE art journaling… I couldn't resist making another page for this month. 

Be sure to check out the SFTIO webpage for more info and inspiration!

-Heather