My Collections

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Scraplifted Page: You Are Loved

Soooo, I'm getting in on the last minute on this challenge, but Just Two Midwest Girls had a challenge to scraplift one your favorite designers. (Deadline's tomorrow!)  Well, I was looking around Pinterest for a page to lift, and I have so many different designers that I adore. Melissa Stinson, Wilna Furstenburg, Paige Evans, Maggie Holmes, and there are so many more! I found this page by Elizabeth Kartchner that I LOVED. I'm pretty sure Liz is one of my all-time favorite designers. I actually asked Laura when I showed her my finished page, "Who do you think I scraplifted?" And she goes, "Elizabeth Kartchner?" Yep! :) She knows! 

So I found this page by Liz:



And here's my take on it:


I didn't use as many embellishments on my page as Liz did, and the fact that I used lots of circle on this layout kinda annoys me, but anyway... I really liked the strips of patterned paper folded on the edges so you can see the opposite side of the paper. Super cool.

Just a quick post today! :)

-Heather

2 comments:

craftykellyj said...

Heather, Liz Kartchner is one of MY favorite scrapbookers too! I love her layout that you linked up and really love your take on it! The colors are beautiful, just as beautiful as the photo of your sister. Thanks for playing along with our challenge!

MarLeah Beverage said...

Oh my word! Love, love, love that page. Both of them are awesome! But, of course, I really adore that picture of Laura! It fits perfectly on the page.