My Collections

Monday, May 26, 2014

On My Desk Right Now

Ok , not really. Stuff doesn't stay on my desk. It sits there for a few hours and then it looks all clutter-y and I put it away. ;)

I recently bought some awesome Studio Calico products from All Scrapbook Steals. They were having a 50% Studio Calico brand sale and so I jumped at the chance to check off some things from my wish list! Seems like most of what I have had my eye on lately has been SC products. I wish I could afford to join their kit club, but that would be too dangerous for my pocketbook. Haha. 




New stuff makes me so happy! I've been a creative rut, it seems, and there's nothing like new products to get your mojo going. The other week my friend Katie and I did a box swap and that was so much fun. Even new-to-me products are so inspiring. I've made a few projects with basically just stuff that I got from that box swap and it makes me SO happy to create new things! Some products I have in my stash I've used before or I've had for a while. I still love them, but sometimes you need something different to motivate you! Know what I mean? 

I've been collecting lots of travel themed products lately. I so wanna travel. The Wanderlust collection from Studio Calico is so adorable. Especially these stickers, this stamp, and of course these really cool vellum cards. All of which are in my stash now. ;) 

Also the Mon Ami collection from Basic Grey/ Kelly Purkey is totes adorbs (going all "Laura" here). :) Check out the fun patterns in this collection!

So that's what's been going on here. Getting happy mail. :) OH- I'm also finished with my June SFTIO projects. I'll share my project sneaks SOON! 

-Heather

1 comment:

craftykellyj said...

LOVE everything about this post! My desk is always a disaster. I also love the Studio Calico goodies but I agree, their kit is so expensive and I just can't afford it. (And so funny that you wrote about happy mail cuz I'm posting on my blog this week about snail mail!)