My Collections

Friday, September 23, 2011

Moxie Fab World Cards

I know, I know- I'm so bad at spacing out my blog posts... it's just that I dumpy my memory card all at once, and then I want to post all the layouts and cards I have made for challenges! So, here's 2 cards I made from this lovely inspiration picture for the Tuesday Trigger challenge over at Moxie Fab World.

I used the colors from this picture for both cards- basically red, white, kraft, and turquoise.
I didn't take the green from the picture- I liked just the turquoise/red/white combo.





Supplies: Patterned Paper: Heidi Swapp, Jenni Bowlin; Kraft Paper: Hobby Lobby; Baker's Twine: Etsy; Letter Stickers: Glitz Design; Paper Flower: Prima; Brad: K & Company; Eyelets: American Crafts





Supplies: Kraft Paper: Hobby Lobby; Letter Stickers: Cosmo Cricket; Embroidery Floss: DMC; Other: Patterned Paper, Blue Paper, Doily   



Be sure to check out the Moxie Fab World Challenges!! They have a lot of awesome ones, and hopefully you'll see me over there some more! :)

4 comments:

Auntie Em said...

Your cards are both so pretty! I love the details like the eyelets and twine you added to the first one. That layered flower is such a great eyecatcher. The embossing and lace on the second one and all the layers makes it so sweet.
Great work! Thanks for sharing them! :)

Jingle said...

These are both very pretty cards!

craftykellyj said...

Very gorgeous! Great job! I love that color combination also.

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Heather! Thanks for linking these up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)