My Collections

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Sketchy Thursdays 9.1.11

Here's a layout I did for this week's Sketchy Thursdays challenge! I tried to use the main colors in the photos- blue, pink, and brown. These little photo booth pictures are from waaaaay back in 2004! :O Haha. This is my lil' sis and I thought she was such a cutie in these pictures, so that's where my title came from! :) (I think she's cute NOW of course, but she's just so little in these pics!)

Supplies: Patterned Paper: American Crafts, EK Success; Thickers: American Crafts; Scalloped Punch: Fiskars; Baker's Twine: Etsy; Frames: K&Company; Mist: Smooch; Misc.: American Crafts, Sasafras, The Paper Studio





4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

ADORABLE! I loveeeeeeee those photos and the cloud paper! Thanks soooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Diana Fisher said...

How cute! Love how you did the smaller pictures in a row like that. :)

Audrey Yeager said...

Oh I LOVE how you did the photos on this!!!! Thanks for joining us this week at Sketchy Thursdays!

Auntie Em said...

It is so cute! Those little frames around a couple of the pics and the little sprinkle of fun embellies are perfect.
You certainly have artistic talent! Thanks for sharing and the inspiration! :)