My Collections

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Pretty Little Studio Sketch Challenge #14

I LOVE PRETTY LITTLE STUDIO SKETCHES! There. I said it. :) I really do love participating in challenges, and if you're looking for some awesome sketches, go to Pretty Little Studio's blog!

This layout is also for Amanda's challenge to use at least 2 photos that span a period of time. My photos are all the way from 1999 to the present! This layout is about me and my lil' sister. Click on the picture to see it more up-close.



Thanks for stopping by! Make sure to check our Pretty Little Studio's challenges- I know you'll love them and their products! :)

2 comments:

craftykellyj said...

Heather, love this LO. Super cute. I should do one about my sisters and I!

okanogangirl said...

LOVE LOVE this LO!!!!! Great job Heather!!!!!! Fabulous intepretation and I LOVE the colors