My Collections

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Etsy Finds

Thought I'd share some things I have found on Etsy that are really cute!!
These crocheted flowers here would be the perfect embellishment for your next scrappy project! There are so many colors!
18 Crocheted  multi color   Daisy flowers  for appliques/cards/scrapbookings,crafts

Aren't these wooden heart buttons too cute?!
9 Wood buttons, Heart Shape, 10mm, for button jewelry, scrapbooking, bags, crafts

I love this typewriter stamp.
Vintage typewriter rubber stamp WM 2.5x1.7 inches

Eventually I want to buy some of this brightly colored baker's twine!
Baker's Twine Sampler Pack - 15 yards of each color - 8 colors - 120 yards total

Isn't this Cosmo Cricket fabric wallet adorable?? I can just imagine it in my purse!!
Dorothy ID / Business Card Wallet


And last but not least, I LOVE this little camera/ipod/cellphone holder!
Cell phone holder, camera, ipod, blackberry Floral Geomeric and dots - Ready to Ship
Thanks for coming by my blog and checking out these awesome Etsy finds! Hopefully I'll have some new things to post soon! :)

1 comment:

craftykellyj said...

I love ALL of them, I can't even decide on my favorite!