My Collections

Friday, September 23, 2011

Sassy Lil Sketches Layout Sept. Week 1

Hello blog friends!

I have a layout to share with you today made from the September Week #1 layout sketch! This picture is from my sister's and my first day of school! My mom took the picture (one of the only two she took) and she's not the best photographer in the world, so sorry for the blurry picture! (Well, it doesn't look too bad when it's in a little picture now that I post it...) :P

I have been challenging myself lately to use up the paper that I have and match it myself (don't just use a kit that coordinates all together), so that's what I did with this layout. Not my favorite layout in the world, but I like it a little better after I added the stitching around the whole page.





Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great weekend!


1 comment:

Auntie Em said...

LOVE your LO! And the papers work really great together. It's not always easy to match patterns but I love the polka dots in the background with the flowers matting your photo. The banner looks awesome.
Hope you are having a great year back at school!
Thanks for sharing! :)