My Collections

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Paper Crafts Rejects

I just thought I'd share my 5 cards that I sent in to Paper Crafts this last submission call! none of them got picked for publication, but I read somewhere that they had 1300 submissions for 100 spots! Whoa! I still like the cards I made though, and I thought I'd share them with my blog readers today!

Sorry- some of the pics aren't the best... :P


This one was for the the call to use numbers creatively.


Made using a card sketch!


For their "bands of color" call.


Another one for the "bands of color" call.

Made from a sketch!

11 comments:

Andrea said...

I think they all are great! I especially like the numbers one!

okanogangirl said...

Great work! I love your take on the numbers - great thinking!!! I also like the rainbow stitching. How fun! Sorry you didn't make it this time, but you're talented, keep trying :)

Ladyofthelake318 said...

cute cards! I may lift a couple :-)

Shanon said...

Great cards, Heather! So proud of you for submiting because I have been too much of a chicken to do so!

blsd2scrp said...

I love these! you inspire me to try a card now!

JayKaye said...

These are all so cute! You are one talented girl. Keep up the good work.

Steffanie said...

These are great, Heather! I especially love the creative numbers card. Keep trying---you are very talented!

GLOANN said...

1300 submissions. Wow! Yours are great though. Just keep up the good work and you'll make it to being published in PC one day.

Auntie Em said...

Your cards are all so cute! I love how you used all the numbers on the first one!
Thanks for sharing! :)

craftykellyj said...

Heather, love all your cards. Too bad you weren't picked...they're gorgeous! Keep trying and I'll cross my fingers for next time!

LindainNCtoo said...

You are cards are great!!! I was not impressed with the Stamping Royalty winners. I thought that I had better cards entered then what they chose as winners.

I posted my card entries in my CK gallery after the deadline past. At least my cards went to the troops to send back home. :)