My Collections

Saturday, February 1, 2014

SFTIO February Kit Reveal

Happy 1st day of February! It's totally crazy thinking that we are already done with one month out of 2014! Time flies…

Another month means another kit from Scrapbooking from the Inside Out! Yippee! This kit is absolutely GORGEOUS. Take a peek:



This is just my photo I took of my kit when I got it in the mail. Aren't those colors just so BOLD and awesome?! I had to show Mom the whole kit (I do that when I'm excited about something I have just gotten.) and she said, "It looks like they know you!" Meaning, the kit fits "me" so well. I couldn't agree more, Mom. ;)

Most of the kit this month consists of Glitz Design's "Wild & Free" line (very bold and awesome!) and My Mind's Eye "Cut & Paste: Adorbs" collection. Also included are a couple of pieces from Hazel & Ruby's "Chalk It Up" line and a piece of paper from the "Chalk Studio" line from MME. Embellishments included are some paper clips from Allison Kreft for Webster's Pages, some enamel shapes and a tag from MME, some awesome Thickers, a whole sheet of alphas from Glitz, some chevron bling, photo transparencies, camera wood veneer and transparencies, and an awesome white Galaxy marker from American Crafts. Everything mixes together so perfectly. :)

This kit is called, "Intention." Scrapping all about what you're meaning to do, what you're aiming to do, what your goals are, etc. So fun to scrapbook about these things with it being the beginning of the year! 

Here are my three layouts and one art journal page that I made with this kit. I will be sharing more about these projects throughout the month, so stay tuned!


Be sure to check out more kit details at Scrapbooking from the Inside Out

No comments: