My Collections

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Y'all are My Favorite

Hello! I made this layout last week, and I have been itching to share it here on my blog! Just waiting for   time to write a blog post. :)

These are the last of the photos from our "girl weekend" that I hadn't scrapped. We  took these with my ipad, so they're not the best. But it also captures the moment. So why not document them? 

I LOVE Paige Evans' style. All of the patterns on her pages just make me happy. So, I took on a little bit of her style (I still think this is my style, but I have a little bit of "Paige" feel on this layout.). 

I used my awesome new punch that I bought from Hobby Lobby to punch out all of the hearts. I have just scraps left from my Maggie Holmes "Flea Market" line so I stretched those into something fun. It's so much prettier using scraps like this than just collaging them together into one big background. I also used some scraps from "The Pier" line and also some awesome gold glitter paper that I bought from Hobby Lobby. Glitter paper is my new favorite product. It's awesome to diecut. :)

I love texture on my pages, so I used some chipboard hearts, wood veneer, and bows to add some fun to the hearts. 





Oh-- I have a question. Should it be "favorite" or "favorites"? I guess if I was meaning favorite people, it would make sense. But then again, I almost think that it sounds weird without the "s." Let me know! :)

-Heather

3 comments:

katie said...

This looks amazing! It definitely has a "Paige" feel to it. :)

Unknown said...

love this! I have really gotten into doing "Paige" type pages as well! I feel like I am really using my paper and supplies! Love the rectangle in the middle! I want to put this on my scraplift list! :) I would say Favorite :)

MarLeah Beverage said...

I really, really love this one. The hearts just set it apart!

And if you feel like replying to this comment (or just message me): Did you also use your handwriting technique to write "Enjoy today"? I love it!

It sounds more natural to say "favorite", I think. :)