My Collections

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Shoot for the Moon

Alright, today is my first post for February on the Scrapbooking from the Inside Out blog. 

I have been stumped as how to share my SFTIO projects on my blog as well as do the "Behind the Art" segments for the SFTIO blog. But I think I have it figured out.

On Thrusdays (my day to post the Behind the Art segment), I will post the emotional thoughts about the project on the SFTIO blog and then I will give a little insight on HOW I made the project here on my blog. Maybe a special technique I used on my layout or something. 

So, without further adieu, here's my first project I'm sharing that I made with the February "Intention" kit.





On this art journal page, I actually die cut my handwriting! Whaaa??

Oh yes. 

First, I wrote my quote on a white piece of paper. Then I took a picture of it with my camera. After that, I resized the photo (so it didn't pop up HUGE) and imported it into my Silhouette software. traced it with the "Trace" feature. 





And this is what it looked like right before I cut it.


So that's a little bit about my art journaling page. Make sure you go to the SFTIO blog and see the other behind the scenes segment of this project! :)

1 comment:

MarLeah Beverage said...

Ah!!! That is SOOO cool! I feel like an old grandma in awe of technology or something! ;P
It's just way too cool and perfect!