My Collections

Monday, May 1, 2017

Forever & Ever

I have a new layout to share with you today! 

I finally got my hands on that patterned paper from Paige Evans' Oh My Heart collection that has all of the different patterned strips on it. It's just the front of this paper:

I bought the paper at Joann's when they had their papers on sale I think 10 for $2? Whatever it was, it was super cheap. :) I cut apart all the little strips and made a page with the colored ones (I'll share that page later this week) and then I had all of the floral patterns left over. So, I made a layout with those too! I really love how this page turned out. It was one of those that just worked out perfectly. 

I love me some chipboard, but I have noticed that I don't really use it a lot. I like the texture, but not the bulk. So it stays in my stash for a long time. I wanted to blend together some older products with my new Oh My Heart stuff, so I dug out my chipboard sheets and got to work. I used some frames from several different lines... I really have no idea what is from where. I know they're all Crate Paper though! LOL

I used one of our wedding photos for this page. I love all of our wedding photos. I think all of these random pages that I make will be going either into their own album (not the album I will make of all of our photos) or I will just blend them with my other scrapbook pages. I'm not using the same colors/ products on any of my wedding pages that I'm making so far (just having fun with it), so I don't think I will make a big deal about them. 




And I built my title! Whaaaa? It's been forever since I've made up my own title instead of using a premade phrase thicker. ;) The 'forever' is a rose gold sticker from Oh My Heart, the & is from a pack from Pebbles, I believe, and the EVER letters are thicker alphas from my stash. Go me! ;P



See ya soon with another page! 

No comments: