My Collections

Thursday, May 25, 2017

Things I Love -Traveler's Notebook Spread-

I tried my hand at the Traveler's Notebook trend! I'm still not sure about it. I feel like I'm starting all over again and I want to trash most of my pages. C'est la vie. I do love this page though (that's why I'm sharing it- haha!). 

I think I love the simple color palette. It works well on the smaller scale page. I really wanted to start a literal traveler's journal and document all the little adventures we're having in Minnesota, but I haven't gotten to it yet. Hmm. Don't know if it will happen. What can I say? I'm turning into a crafty slacker. Instead of the "Crafty Scrapbooker," I can be the "Crafty Slacker!" Haha! 



Have you tried out a Traveler's Notebook yet? Let me know in the comments!


No comments: