My Collections

Friday, May 26, 2017

Life is Better at the Beach {pls}


I have another layout to share with you using my Summer Vibes collection! I already have my next collection in my hands (!!!) and actually, pre-order for that collection starts TOMORROW! I'll have another post about that tomorrow, so check back! 

Anyways, I'm still enjoying using my Summer Vibes collection for all the beach photos! I have a honeymoon album to share that I made with with Summer Vibes as well that I will share sometime soon. This layout is entitled "Life is Better at the Beach" (you can't see the 'B' in 'beach' very well in this photo... it's more clear in real life). Kevin and I just love the beach, so this title is very fitting for us. :) This photo is from March when we took a road trip down to Destin, FL for Kevin's birthday. 




This little cluster behind the photo just makes me happy. I'm all into doilies lately, so of course there's one of those in the layering as well as some floral stickers and other embellishments from the Summer Vibes line. 


As always, if you want to see more of this layout and details about, check out the Pretty Little Studio post HERE


No comments: