My Collections

Friday, April 18, 2014

Currently

Right now... at this moment...

Anticipating my brother's wedding. One week to go! :) I'm excited about being off of work for 4 consecutive days!

Really digging my curly hair that Laura did for me last week:


Excited that I got a full scholarship to college this fall! :) :) :) :) 

Needing to finish a layout I started the other day. Didn't like how it was turning out, so I changed it almost completely. I'm determined to only make layouts that I LOVE. 

Still feeling like traveling. I've got the travel bug. I was talking to a customer at work the other day about traveling. She was buying some shoes to wear on a 2-week Europe trip. Ahhh, wouldn't that be fun?! 

And just because, here's some quotes I've pinned on my Pinterest board. <3







6 comments:

Ashley H said...

a full scholarship is awesome! congrats! :)

MJ's Kraze said...

Congrats. I love your hair.

Amy said...

Congratulations on your scholarship.

Megan D said...

Congrats on the scholarship!!! Enjoy every minute of college, it goes so fast.

MarLeah Beverage said...

2 weeks in Europe!?! That should be us!! *sigh*
This post makes me smile, though! :) :)

Stacia Brandt said...

Wow! Congrats on your scholarship Laura!!